The delicious lemon blueberry cupcakes are super easy to prepare. Long back I tried blueberry pound cake and that day my sister told me that she loves the combination of lemon and blueberry so thought of surprising her on her birthday with these cupcakes. Since then I have prepared this cake more than times I can count. It is one of the best cakes I have prepared which my family loves it and let me tell you it can be a yummy wedding cake. I gave a concept to this cake by adding a blueberry and lemon juice in a disposable dropper so when you are having it just insert juice inside the cake and it just melts in your mouth. So try out this delicious recipe and let me know in comments how it turned out?
INGREDIENTS FOR LEMON BLUEBERRY CUPCAKE
- 1 + ½ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- A Pinch of Salt
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ Cup Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- ½ Cup Buttermilk
- 2 + ½ Tablespoon Lemon Zest
- 1/4th Cup Lemon Juice
- 3/4th Cup Fresh Blueberries
LEMON BLUEBERRY CUPCAKE –PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, sieve the flour, baking powder, and salt together and whisk it.
- Secondly, beat the butter with the beater until smooth and creamy and then add sugar and beat again until fluffy. Then, add the eggs while beating, one at a time, and add vanilla essence and mix it well.
- Thirdly, while beating on slow speed add the dry ingredients mixture, buttermilk, lemon zest, and lemon juice and beat until it is mixed properly with other ingredients.
- Then, transfer the batter in a cupcake tray lined with paper.
- Finally, bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until done.
PREPARATION TIME- 20 minutes
BAKING TIME- 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 40 minutes