Happy Halloween!!! I know we cannot celebrate Halloween as we celebrate usually but we can always have fun at home with our family. So, this time I am going to prepare some amazing sandwiches at home for evening snacks and I feel these are tasty and yummy. Let’s not talk about any diet on this Halloween, as everyone loves cheese so I have prepared this open Halloween sandwich using guacamole spread, radish as eyes and ears, olives, beetroot, tomatoes. So I can say a veggies Halloween sandwich. It is super delicious and yummy. You can add a lot of amazing veggies such as carrot, cucumber, black olives, and many more. Yes also to make it more delicious for kids add some ketchup or mayo and spread the vegetables. Just after this, I prepared my niece told me that she wants to keep a small party where 2-3 friends will be invited and she wants to keep a Halloween theme, so I prepared these sandwiches all swirled with shredded cabbage, basically a Halloween platter for kids with just little bit scary food but delicious also. So if you want to prepare something on this Halloween do try out these sandwich and also let me know how did you substitute it with other veggies and also how did it taste.
INGREDIENTS FOR HALLOWEEN OPEN SANDWICH
- ½ Cup Guacamole
- ½ Radish
- 2 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Beetroot
- 2 Slice of Cheese
- 5-6 Olives
- 2 Slices of Bread
HALLOWEEN OPEN SANDWICH – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, spread the guacamole over the slice of bread.
- Secondly, cut the cheese, tomatoes, beetroot, radish, and olives in the desired shape.
- Finally, add the veggies and cheese to the slice of bread.
As grandparent’s day is nearby, what is your most favorite dish your grandparents have prepared for you? These simple egg less lemon cupcake are my grandmother’s recipe. When I was young, every month she used to prepare me this delicious cupcake recipe. My grand mom’s cupcakes are heaven. So I prepared these for her to see if they exactly taste like her or its different, and yes it turned out super yummy. When I was young, I was a pure vegetarian so she used to prepare the egg less cake, but let me tell you the best substitute for egg in cakes is flax seeds. When you have the cake it does not taste any difference in the egg less cake. I know that you might not like the sourness and tartness of lemon but trust me if you have it once you are going to love it. Also, do let me know your comments what was your favorite grandparents dish?
INGREDIENTS FOR EGG LESS LEMON CUPCAKE
- 1 + ½ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Flax Seeds (Grounded)
- 4 Tablespoon Water
- 3/4th Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Zest
- 5 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 3/4th Cup Oil
- ½ Cup Milk
EGG LESS LEMON CUPCAKE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, sift all-purpose flour, baking soda, and baking powder in one bowl. Then, add some lemon zest. Then, mix water and flax seeds and keep it aside.
- Secondly, in another bowl whisk oil and sugar until it is well combined. Then, add lemon juice, flax seeds mixture, and mix it well.
- Thirdly, simultaneously add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix it well until thick and creamy. Then, add the milk and whisk it well.
- Finally, bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
PREPARATION TIME- 15 minutes
BAKING TIME- 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 45 minutes
Flavored Cupcake Recipe.
This Easter Punch Recipe is bright with berries, make-ahead drink on this Easter. Light and fresh with a kick from rum and a tiny wink of lime juice. Easter is a Christian festival which celebrates the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Most Christians refer to the week before Easter as Holy week. Especially, Easter is a great time to pull out all the stops as well as have a remarkable celebration. One way to zing up your Easter festivities is to serve cocktails.
So how did I decide to make this drink? A few days back when I was in a supermarket I saw these fresh berries. Keeping this in mind why not prepare a drink this Easter for my friends with these fresh berries. A meal is incomplete without a drink on Easter. Mixing a great drink will take your Easter feast to a whole other level. With this new punch recipe which is a combination of rum and blueberries makes it delicious this Easter week. Hence cherish this swift and simple Easter rum punch to your celebration. Undoubtedly, this makes it too good to spend your Easter.
INGREDIENTS FOR EASTER PUNCH
- 60ml White rum
- 30ml Fresh lime juice
- 22ml Sugar syrup
- 1 cup Blue berries
- 1 cup Ice
EASTER PUNCH– PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly take blue berries add them to blender and blend it until it becomes smooth.
- Secondly, add rum, lime juice and sugar syrup in a shaker and shake it well.
- Thirdly, pour blended berries along with all the above mixture over the ice cubes in the glass.
- Finally, garnish it with lemon and some blue berries.
NOTE- This drink can also be prepared with different berries such as Raspberry, strawberry, blackberry. Make a drink of your taste and Enjoy!
PREPARATION TIME- 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 10 minutes
OTHER FESTIVAL RECIPES
Now a day’s LOTUS has become STARDOM and people are going crazy with it just like how it was for Nutella. Moreover, the rest of the WORLD is starting to build craze for LOTUS. A creamy, mousse-like texture, the crushed biscuits at the base followed by the cheese filling with a touch of vanilla essence, and topped off throughout the lotus spread. This is no-bake cheesecake recipe and you will get a smooth and creamy dessert that sets up beautifully in the refrigerator. Mothers are indeed priceless, selfless, the true definition of God’s love, earthly/guardian Angels.
So this Mother’s day I thought of surprising my mom by preparing a Lotus cheesecake. As she is not a chocolate lover but she likes lotus biscuit therefore I thought of making this easy lotus cheesecake. A small initiative will make my mom happy as well as your mom too. Sprinkle a wow-factor on this Mother’s day with this extravagant show-stopping dessert. Especially someone who is not a fan of cheesecake I request to give it a try to this cheesecake recipe. It is the easiest and the best dessert I have EVER eaten.
INGREDIENTS FOR CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- 4 tablespoon Lotus spread
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 100gms Butter
- 450gms Biscoff spread cheese
- 200gms whipping cream
- 250gms lotus biscuit
RECIPE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly grind the lotus biscuit
in the food processor for the base of the cheesecake.
- Mix the biscuit crumb with
melted butter and set the base in the tray or tin.
- Secondly, add cream cheese, lotus
spread, and vanilla essences along with whipping cream in a bowl and mix it
with an electric mixer until it becomes smooth and fluffy.
- Finally, spread the mixture
evenly over the biscuit base and chill it in the fridge for 6-7 hours or
- Last but not least decorate the
cheesecake with leftover crushed lotus biscuit and one lotus biscuit.
PREPARATION TIME – 20minutes
SETTING TIME- 6-7 hours
TOTAL TIME- 6-7 hours 20 minutes
Panna Cotta also is known as ‘cooked cream’ is an Italian dessert made of thickened cream and gelatin. It is a mixture of cream and sugar. Addition of vanilla essences adds flavor to the dish. 4th of July Panna Cotta in colors of red, white and blue is a favorite for Independence Day party food. Classic panna cotta is a popular dessert in Italy. It is a molded chilled dessert prepared with simple ingredients cream, sugar and gelatin sheets. You can prepare some of the best panna cotta recipes with fruit sauce such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries. The best day for this authentic recipe is the 4th of July – Independence Day. The perfect patriotic dessert
where white cream signifies purity, strawberry is for velour and blueberries signifies justice.
INGREDIENTS FOR 4TH OF JULY PANNA COTTA RECIPE
- 1 liter heavy cream
- 100gms sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 sheets gelatin
- 1 cup strawberry & 1 cup blue berry
- 3 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
4TH OF JULY PANNA COTTA RECIPE – PREPARATION METHOD
For Panna Cotta
- Put gelatine sheets in ice-cold water.
- Place the pan on the heat, add heavy cream and sugar.
- Mix it until sugar is dissolve, remove the pan and add vanilla extract and gelatine.
- Mix it again until gelatin is dissolve.
- Pour the warm mixture in short glasses.
- Refrigerate until fully set- time 4 to 6 hours.
- In a saucepan, combine 1 cup of blueberries, add sugar and lemon juice.
- Cook the sauce for 4-5 minutes.
- When the syrup is at room temperature pour it over.
- Repeat the same process for a strawberry sauce.
- Top the panna cotta with strawberries and blueberries.
NOTE:- Add the blueberry sauce first, then place it in the refrigerator to set for at least 15 minutes. Now once the blueberry layer is set add panna cotta mixture and let it set. Follow the same process for strawberry sauce, once the second layer is set allowing each layer to set in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
PREPARATION TIME- 3 hours 15 minutes
COOK TIME- 3 hours 15 minutes