Avocados is a very unique fruit and it is one of the fruits which has the most health benefits. This fruit goes with a lot of recipes such as egg avocado sandwiches, avocado smoothies, and many more. Avocado is rich in carbohydrates and contains healthy fats. It also contains lots of other nutrients. Many people do not like avocado because it has mild to no taste, but it is quite healthy and has lots of health benefits. Like my brother does not like avocado but at times in sandwiches I add the avocado paste and he does not realize so it just has a very mild taste. So here I have the 5 best benefits of avocado.
- IT IS PACKED WITH FIBER- This is among the 5 best benefits of avocado the most important and first benefit. Avocado is highly rich in fiber. It helps to reduce blood sugar, weight loss, lower the risk of many other diseases also. It also benefits the metabolic healthy as avocado is packed with fiber. This also helps to reduce weight and metabolic health.
- AVOCADOS ARE HEALTHIER THAN ANY OTHER FOOD- There was a study done where two kinds of people were distinguished- people who eat normal fruits and people who consume avocado in their diet. People who consume avocados in their diet have higher nutrients in their body and it helps to prevent the risk factors of major diseases like heart problems, cancer, and diabetes. It also lowers the risk of metabolic syndrome. Avocados also contain Vitamin K, C, B5, B6, E, folate and potassium, and a very small amount of iron, zinc, magnesium, and vitamin A.
- IT LOWERS CHOLESTEROL LEVEL- Eating avocado is super nutritious and can help improve heart disease and reduces heart risk factors. Heart disease can cause the death of a person but avocado helps to prevent these risks. It’s been proved that many blood markers are linked somewhere to increase risk which includes blood pressure, cholesterol, inflammatory markers, triglycerides. But avocado helps to reduce cholesterol levels, reduces triglycerides. Avocado is a low fact vegetarian food which is very effective to lower cholesterol level.
- IT CONTAINS POTASSIUM- Banana has the most amount of potassium but avocado has more potassium than a banana. It helps to maintain electrical gradients in your cells which serves very important functions to the body. It also helps to keep your blood pressure level in control, reduces the risk of kidney failures and heart attacks. Potassium is one of the most important minerals which people do not get enough because they do not consume the high in potassium food much but it is great to consume one avocado in a day.
- IT IS LOADED WITH MONOSATURATED FATTY ACIDS- Avocado is high in healthy fats. Avocado contains a component called oleic acid which helps to reduce inflammation and reduces the risk of cancer. Oleic acid is one of the main reasons for the benefits of olive oil which very healthy for the heart and it is also present in avocado oil.
Above are some benefits of avocado. Avocado not only has these benefits but also is good for skin, hair, weight loss, and many other things. Eating an avocado in a day is super beneficial and good for your health. Avocado also helps to protect against liver damages as it contains some healthy fats which are required for the liver to be healthy. Many people do not like to have avocado as it is so, you can put them on sandwiches, have a smoothie, or maybe a toast is good too in your breakfast. If you find this article