These healthy apple energy apple bites are packed with fresh apples, oats, pistachio, almond butter, honey, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder, and salt. It is super quick and easy to prepare as there is no cooking or baking involved in the preparation method. It takes hardly 10 minutes to prepare. You can store this in the refrigerator for up to three days. You must be thinking the balls mote get brown or it might lose its color and taste no it does not as it has salt in it. Apple almond bites are super healthy and delicious. It has all the healthy ingredients. It is super easy to carry and store it anywhere and at any time. Especially, during busy days when you feel hungry after lunch or maybe in the evening time, rather having any junk food you can have these energy bites which will not only fill your stomach but also gives you energy. You can prepare many different flavors of energy bites such as peanut butter banana bites, energy date bites.
INGREDIENTS FOR APPLE ENERGY BITES
- 1 Cup + 2 Tablespoon Oats
- 1 Apple (Grated)
- A Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 3 Tablespoon Almond Butter
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4th Cup Pistachio (Sliced)
APPLE ENERGY BITES -PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, take a bowl and mix 1 cup oats, salt, pistachio, and cinnamon powder.
- Secondly, in another bowl soften the butter, add vanilla essence, honey and apple and mix it well.
- Then pour the butter mixture to the dry mixture and mix it well.
- Thirdly, with the palm make the small balls and keep it aside.
- Then roast 2 tablespoons of oats on a pan and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Finally, coat the balls in roasted oats and serve it. Store in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
PREPARATION TIME- 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 10 minutes