Brussels sprouts recipe is one of the easy yet best recipes I have ever prepared. I have never tried Brussels sprouts but having this for the first time I loved it. These sprouts are members of cabbage. After making these sprouts in several ways, I only loved these sprouts this way. At times I make this dish my cheat meal by putting cheese on the top and then melt that cheese in the microwave for 10 seconds. I have prepared this dish most quickly by just tossing the Brussels sprouts in olive oil, red chili powder, salt, black pepper, and topped up with honey and lemon juice and roast them in the oven. The honey and lemon juice just balances its taste with other ingredients. Brussels sprouts are healthy as it contains fibers, vitamins, antioxidants, and vitamins. It reduces the risk of cancer and improves sugar control. These roasted Brussels sprouts just taste crispy. It is super quick to prepare, it hardly takes 30 minutes to get ready. When coming from office and thinking what to make quick, is this amazing Brussels sprouts recipe.
INGREDIENTS FOR BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPE
- 1 ½ Cups Brussels Sprouts
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- Salt to Taste
- Black Pepper to Taste
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Secondly, in a bowl add sprouts, olive oil, red chili powder, salt, and black pepper. And toss it well.
- Then, put the sprouts on the baking tray and toast for 20 minutes until brown and crispy.
- Thirdly, remove it from the oven and keep it aside. Then mix honey along with lemon juice,
- Finally, pour the mixture on the top of Brussels sprouts and serve immediately.
PREPARATION TIME- 10 minutes
BAKING TIME- 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 30 minutes