Yummy! Yummy! Beetroot cutlet recipe is so good and mouthwatering. As you know that beetroot is so beneficial to our healthy but why to make salads and some healthy dishes always, why not give them a little change with this amazing recipe. When I see how the cutlet looks, I fell in love with every time because pink is my favorite color. As you know I love spicy food so I added extra red chili to make spicy and it gives a kind of color to the cutlet. They were super crispy and crunchy. I gave a twist to these cutlets by making burgers- a vegan beetroot cutlet which came out to be absolutely fantastic. I added lettuce, mayonnaise to the burger with some hot sauce if you like it spicy.
INGREDIENTS FOR BEETROOT CUTLET
- 2 Cup Beetroot (Boiled & Grated)
- ¼ Cup Onion (Chopped)
- A Pinch of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1 ½ Tablespoon Coriander (Chopped)
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Mango Powder
- ¼ Black Salt
- Black Pepper to Taste
- Salt to Taste
- 2 Cup Potato (Boiled & Grated)
- ½ Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon Corn Starch
- Oil for Frying
BEETROOT CUTLET– PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, grate the beetroot and potato. Then mix it along with ginger garlic paste and all the spices.
- Secondly, add the chopped onion and coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Then, add the breadcrumbs and corn starch and make a soft dough.
- Thirdly, using your palm makes a cutlet with the dough.
- Finally, deep fry them on medium flame until it’s brown and serve it with green chutney, pomegranate, and some yogurt.
PREPARATION TIME- 15 minutes
COOKING TIME- 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 30 minutes