Welcome back!! The white bread recipe is super amazing and crusty. You must be thinking it takes too much effort to make bread right just because it takes a lot of time Right? Yes it does take quite a long time but it is super easy to prepare. There is always a fear of making white bread because of yeast but let me tell some tricks that will make your bread perfect. Firstly, while kneading the dough use warm water, the water should not be too hot. Secondly, knead the dough until it is smooth and stretchy, the dough should not be sticky, it should be super smooth.
Last but not the least proof your bread twice- one after kneading and secondly after putting the dough in the bread tin, this is when you have to keep patience and wait for the final product. Finally, make sure you don’t open the oven, again and again, to check if it’s done, that might spoil the bread. As every oven is different- I would suggest baking for 30-35 minutes but if you think it’s still not crusty from top let it bake for 5-20 minutes more. You can store the homemade bread until maximum freshness. You want to prepare white bread but you don’t have yeast..? So don’t worry You can also make yeast less bread recipe.
INGREDIENTS FOR BREAD RECIPE
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour or Bread Flour
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Active Yeast
- 2 Cups Warm Water
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4th Cup Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
BREAD RECIPE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, sieve the flour in a bowl, make well, add yeast and sugar to the well and start kneading with warm water until smooth.
- Secondly, rub salt and oil together and incorporate it with the dough. Then, knead the dough for 5-7 minutes.
- Then, cover the dough with a damp cloth at a hot or warm place for 1 hour or until double in size.
- Thirdly, when the dough is double in size, remove it from the bowl and again knead it. Then, put the dough in a bread tin and again prove it for 45 minutes.
- Finally, bake it at 180 degree Celsius for 30-35 minutes or until has brown crust.
PREPARATION TIME- 2 hours
BAKING TIME- 35 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 2 hours 35 minutes