Hello everyone!!!! I am back with another recipe which is a super easy yet effortless recipe. It is one of the delish vegetarian dishes I have prepared and let me you the person in my house who just hates to eat cauliflower did try out this dish and in fact, she finished the whole plate, did not even left anything for me try out. It is simple cauliflower bites made with basic seven ingredients and paired with any yogurt cream dip. If you are looking for any low carbs dish here you go for a healthy dish which you will definitely love it. It is perfect for the person who loves to eat healthy and spicy food. It is one of the best combinations for me at least as you know how much I love spicy food so what are you waiting for, let’s go to the kitchen and make this dish.
INGREDIENTS FOR BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER WINGS
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- ½ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Cup Water
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt to Taste
- 2/3 Cup Hot Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Melted Butter
BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER WINGS -PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, preheat the oven at 180 degrees. Then, grease the baking tray with butter nicely.
- Secondly, cut the cauliflower in small pieces. Then, mix the flour and water and whisk it until it is lump-free. Then add olive oil, garlic powder and salt and mix it well.
- Thirdly, add the cauliflower to the mixture and coat it well with the mixture.
- Then, transfer the cauliflower to the baking tray and bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter and mix it with the hot sauce.
- Then, mix the baked cauliflower with hot sauce mixture.
- Finally, bake it at 180 degrees for 25 minutes and serve it with the dip.
PREPARATION TIME- 15 minutes
BAKING TIME- 40 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 55 minutes