Coconut biscuits are the best and easy biscuits you will ever try. They are super crunch and light. I love to eat these biscuits because I feel it is the only one biscuit where I feel there is less sugar. It is prepared with butter, sugar, coconut, flour, baking powder, and milk. The ingredients are mixed and refrigerated for 30 minutes and then baked for 10 minutes. My mom loves to eat coconut chocolates, coconut toffees, and let me tell you she loves every dessert filled with coconut. So today I prepared this especially for her. In the afternoon when she was taking a nap I went to the kitchen and prepared these quick coconut biscuits so she can have it in the evening with her tea, and let me tell you it was successful she loved it. You can top these biscuits with some jam or before baking you can coat in coconut and then bake it. So, try to put this delicious recipe of biscuits and let me know how it turned out.
INGREDIENTS FOR COCONUT BISCUITS
- 30gms Butter
- 40gms Icing Sugar
- 40gms Desiccated Coconut
- 60gms All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Baking powder
- 3 Teaspoon Milk (As Required)
COCONUT BISCUITS -PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, beat the butter, and sugar with beater until it’s creamy and fluffy. Then add the coconut and mix it well.
- Secondly, Sieve the flour and baking powder and mix it with all the ingredients.
- Thirdly, using your hand knead the dough by adding one spoon of milk at a time.
- Then, refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
- Finally, shape the biscuits using a stencil or your hand and bake at 150 degrees for 15 minutes or until done.
PREPARATION TIME- 40 minutes
BAKING TIME- 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 50 minutes