What do you think about flower bread rolls recipe? Isn’t it interesting? So, last Friday I organized my brother’s birthday party so I prepared everything at home- from donuts, French banquette, breads, cupcakes, and many more. So, wanted to make something creative and interesting. These flower bread rolls recipe looks so amazing and satisfying. I though these bread rolls might be hard but these were super soft and spongy. I have used bread flour in this recipe but if in case you do not have bread flour; you can use all-purpose flour as well. I am just in love with the shape of this, to be more creative in the center add some chocolate or Nutella or some jam, it will look absolutely beautiful. So, if you love baking, you should definitely try different designs of breads recipe.
INGREDIENTS FOR FLOWER BREAD ROLLS
- 4 Cups Bread Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 + ½ Teaspoon Yeast
- 1/4th Cup Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- Egg Wash
FLOWER BREAD ROLLS – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, mix half of the flour, sugar, yeast and salt in a bowl. Then mix butter and milk together in pan and warm until butter melts.
- Secondly, mix the milk mixture and egg to the flour and knead the dough by adding the remaining flour. Then, knead for 5 minutes until soft.
- Thirdly, rest the dough for 1 hour or until double in size. Then, knead the dough and divide them into 12 balls.
- Then, round them up and make shape using scissor. Grease the baking tray and place the designed bread dough on tray, brush it with egg wash and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Finally, bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until brown.
PREPARATION TIME- 1 hour 30 minutes
BAKING TIME- 25 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 1 hour 55 minutes