Garlic bread is one of my favorite snacks. It is prepared with bread and topped with garlic butter and also can be topped with cheese and some herbs like oregano and red chili flakes. Usually people just mix the garlic powder with butter and top on the bread but that does not taste as good as this homemade garlic bread. I have prepared this garlic bread with mixing garlic and olive oil along with butter which gives the bread natural flavor of garlic. I added fresh chopped parsley which gave an aroma to the bread. Garlic bread is originated in Italy. It is also known as Italian bread. It was then immigration to USA and olive oil which the main ingredient of garlic bread was an uncommon ingredient until mid- 20th century. Homemade garlic bread recipe turned out to be super cheesy and crispy as I like to bake it until cheese melts and bread is brown from the bottom which is super crispy and crunchy. I feel no one should miss out on this homemade garlic bread recipe. If you don’t have french bread home you can use the normal bread.
INGREDIENTS FOR GARLIC BREAD RECIPE
- 1 French Bread
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- 5 Cloves Garlic (Chopped)
- 1 ½ Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley (Chopped)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Red Chili Flakes
GARLIC BREAD RECIPE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, infuse garlic in olive oil for 5-10 minutes. Then, cut the French bread in thick slices.
- Secondly, soften the butter, add parsley along with infused garlic love oil mixture and mix it well.
- Thirdly, spread the garlic butter on the bread and top it up with mozzarella cheese, oregano, and red chili flakes.
- Finally, bake at 150 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
PREPARATION TIME- 15 minutes
BAKING TIME- 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 35 minutes