Welcome back with another delicious recipe. Many of my friends asked an easy prawn recipe, I suggested this garlic flavored orange prawns because it is one of the easy and quick recipes to prepare. I do not eat prawns too often but if I have to prepare any of the prawns’ recipes I always suggest this. It is super delicious and orange goes with prawns. Any citrus fruit goes with prawns and gives a natural aroma to the dish. Most of the time I make chicken and do not serve seafood to my family so thought why not to prepare some seafood, these prawns I first tried at my uncle’s birthday party which was mixed by too many citrus fruits but to give a simple flavor and taste I choose just to add orange to it. This dish is perfectly paired with rice. So try out this delicious recipe and let me know how it turned out?
INGREDIENTS FOR PRAWNS WITH ORANGE JUICE
- 1/4th cup Butter
- 1 + ½ Tablespoon Parsley (Chopped)
- Salt to Taste
- ½ Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 600gms Prawns
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1/4th Cup Orange Juice
- ½ Tablespoon Orange Zest
- Black Pepper to Taste
PRAWNS WITH ORANGE JUICE –PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, heat the pan with some butter, melt the butter and then add garlic and sauté until light brown.
- Secondly, add parsley, orange juice, and orange zest and cook for 10-12 minutes or until it is thickened.
- Thirdly, add the prawns, black pepper, salt, and smoked paprika and mix it well, cover it with lid and cook for 5 minutes on low to medium flame.
- Finally, serve hot with some rice.
PREPARATION TIME- 5 minutes
COOKING TIME- 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 25 minutes