Who does not love noodles? I can eat any type of noodles at any time and anywhere. So today I prepared these spicy Thai noodles with vegetables. Yes it does look like spaghetti and it is spaghetti, it took quite a bit more time to be fried and crispy but it turned out super delicious. Yes, people tend to use the thinner noodles so that it fries quite easily but this too was delicious. I added more of red chili sauce to make it spicy… I used spicy chili ketchup which is ketchup mixed with chili sauce which gives the taste of sweetness and spicy also. I love spaghetti especially the aglio e olio pasta are my favorite where red chili flakes are not added but i still add it to make it spicy. So if you are a Thai food lover or you love spicy, you should try this recipe.
INGREDIENTS FOR SPICY THAI NOODLES
- 2 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Cup Carrot (Julienne)
- ½ Cup Green Bell Pepper (Sliced)
- 2 Teaspoon Garlic (Minced)
- ½ Cup Onion (Sliced)
- 10 Ounces Spaghetti (Cooked)
- 1/4th cup Light Soy Sauce
- 1/4th Cup Green Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Red Chili Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Teaspoon Corn Starch
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 1 + ½ tablespoon Cold Water
SPICY THAI NOODLES – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, heat the pan with some oil, add onion let it brown, add carrots and bell pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add the green onion and garlic and mix it well. Then remove the vegetables from the pan and keep it aside.
- Secondly, rinse the noodles properly. Then, add the oil to the pan add the noodles and cook for about 5 minutes. Then, add the vegetables back to the pan and mix it well.
- Meanwhile, mix hoisin sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce, corn starch, red chili flakes, and cold water.
- Thirdly, add the sauce to the noodles and toss it well.
- Finally, sprinkle some sesame seeds on top.
PREPARATION TIME- 15 minutes
BAKING TIME-15 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 30 minutes