Amazing stuffed mushroom recipe with just a few ingredients. The other day when I went to the grocery shop I saw these fresh mushrooms and bought them. Today after my everyone came from the office we were thinking about what to cook for dinner but couldn’t think of anything so I went to the kitchen and saw some ingredients so thought why not make classic and easy stuffed mushrooms. It is super easy to prepare and it is quite healthy as well. It hardly took me 30 minutes to prepare stuffed mushrooms. Now, this has cream cheese which does not make it healthy, don’t worry you can skip the cream cheese and quite a more of parmesan cheese which is quite healthy cheese. It turned out super yummy and creamy and I used fresh thyme and parsley which had an amazing aroma.
INGREDIENTS FOR STUFFED MUSHROOM
- 500gms Mushroom
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- 4 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1 Medium Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Green Chilies (Chopped)
- ¼th Cup Breadcrumbs
- ¼th Cup Parmesan Cheese + more for topping
- 4 Oz Cream Cheese
- 1 + ½ Tablespoon Thyme (Chopped)
- A handful of Parsley (Chopped)
- Salt to Taste
- Black Pepper to taste
STUFFED MUSHROOM –PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, preheat the oven at 180 degrees. Then remove the stems of mushroom and chop them.
- Secondly, heat the pan, melt butter and then add garlic, chili, and onion and saute until it brown. Then add mushroom stems, breadcrumbs, salt, and black pepper and mix it well.
- Then, remove it from the heat and let it cool, then add cream cheese, thyme, parsley, and Parmesan cheese and mix it well.
- Thirdly, Fill the mushroom caps with mixture and top it up with some Parmesan cheese.
- Finally, bake for 20 minutes or until mushrooms are dark and perfectly cooked.
PREPARATION TIME- 15 minutes
BAKING TIME- 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 35 minutes