Hello everyone, sharing this super easy and delicious recipe of almond cookies. It is super easy to make and does not require many ingredients and it is dairy-free and is also vegetarian. As I said all the ingredients are common which is usually available at home, the only ingredient that one might not have been almond extract, which is fine you can use vanilla extract instead of almond extract. These cookies are perfect to have with tea and coffee, I love to have them with my morning espresso. Once during my exams, I was super stressed and was just having lots of coffee so that I don’t fall asleep but having lots of coffee just was creating a problem so late at night when I wanted a break from studying and wanted to relax, went to the kitchen, and prepared this super crispy and tasty almond cookies. Everyone has their way of relaxing and getting into the kitchen and baking is my way to relax. Do try this delicious crispy cookie with your tea or coffee I am sure you will love it.
INGREDIENTS FOR ALMOND COOKIES
- 340gms Butter (Soften)
- 140gms Sugar
- 2gm Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Almond extract
- 375gms Flour
- 100gms Almond Powder
- Almond Flakes (As required)
PREPARATION METHOD-ALMOND COOKIES
- Firstly, beat butter and sugar until sugar is fully dissolved. Then add in the salt and almond extract and mix it well. (You can use vanilla extract instead of almond extract).
- Secondly, add in the almond powder and flour and mix it well until it becomes like a dough.
- Thirdly, refrigerate it for 30-45 minutes. Then, remove it from the refrigerator and give a desired shape to the cookie.
- Finally, add some almond flakes to each cookie and bake it at 180 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until it’s brown.