The best Choco chip muffins I have ever had. They were super spongy, soft, and chocolaty. I loved eating them hot as when it comes out of the oven and those Choco chips just melt in your mouth….super yummy…It’s so easy to make them, the batter just combines in few minutes. These muffins are so moist and gooey. I don’t think any other cupcake is so easy to prepare as we either have to whisk the batter for long and keep mixing but this is just super quick. The Choco chip muffins batter is quite thick so do not keep adding milk to make it thin and watery. Some tips to make the muffins super moist, and fluffy is to preheat the oven, do not over mix and fill cups more than halfway but not full. You can also use chocolate cupcake recipe and add double color choco chips.
INGREDIENTS FOR CHOCO CHIP MUFFINS
- ½ Cup Butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Milk
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Dark Choco Chips
CHOCO CHIP MUFFINS – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, soften the butter, add the powdered sugar and whisk it well. Then, add eggs, salt, vanilla extract, and baking powder and whisk it well.
- Secondly, add the flour and keep mixing it with a spatula until all the flour is mixed with the batter. Then, add the milk and mix it well.
- Then add the Choco chips and mix them well.
- Thirdly, preheat the oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes and line the cupcake paper on the tray and scoop the batter equally in the tray.
- Finally, bake at 200 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
PREPARATION TIME- 15 minutes
BAKING TIME- 25 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 40 minutes