YUMMY!!! Chocolate cupcake recipe- if you have been feeling low all this while, chocolate will make it all better. Chocolates are the best medicines for every sickness. These are very soft and moist from inside and perfectly balanced sweetness. One can add a favorite chocolate flavor to this recipe by eliminating coffee powder. This chocolate cupcake recipe is made with basic ingredients such as flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, cocoa powder, coffee, water, eggs, and vinegar. This cupcake is made without butter which is quite healthy. The cupcake batter has a creamy consistency.
Now you might have known me by now that how much I love chocolate. During my exams, I always skip my lunch and dinner as I eat a lot of chocolates which keeps me awake. So, since last time my mom decided that I will not have chocolates every day so, she gave me an option of eating something alternative so I decided to make chocolate cupcakes which are super yummy and delicious. I should also tell you that this recipe is for true chocolate fans that cannot finish their dessert without chocolate and some people like me might not start their day without chocolate. And I’m so lucky to have friends who are also chocolate lovers! So bake these cupcakes if you are a big fan of chocolate. Cheers to all chocolate lovers!!
INGREDIENTS FOR CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE RECIPE
- 1+ ½ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon Coffee
- ½ Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/3rd Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE RECIPE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, sieve flour, salt, baking soda, coffee, and cocoa powder in a bowl. Whisk it well and keep it aside.
- Secondly, take another bowl add sugar, vegetable oil, egg, vinegar, and water and beat it.
- Then, add the dry mixture to liquid mixture and mix it well.
- Finally, line the cupcake liner on mold and pour the batter and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 12-15 minutes. Top it with your favorite frosting