The best cake I ever made the delicious and easy strawberry cake. I love berries and was craving for the strawberry cake so much that I couldn’t stop myself from baking this delicious cake. This recipe of strawberry cake makes the cake super spongy and soft. I thought homemade cake won’t give me the taste of outside but I was wrong this homemade cake tasted much better than outside cake and have you notice that the berries taste better at a certain time of the year?? It’s because when they are in season and grown local they just have so much flavor! This was my first trial to the icing and frosting over it. I think this is the super easy recipe for beginners. Many people have asked me to post a recipe for beginners and I feel this is the best recipe.
INGREDIENTS FOR EASY STRAWBERRY CAKE RECIPE
- 140gms All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 200gms Condensed Milk
- 60gms Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Strawberry Essence
- 100ml Water/ Sparkling Water
- Whipping Cream
- Strawberry Essence
- Food Color (For Frosting)
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 2 Teaspoon Sugar
EASY STRAWBERRY CAKE RECIPE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, sieve the flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Secondly, cream the butter and condensed milk till light and fluffy. Then, add strawberry essence and mix.
- Then, gradually add the dry mixture along with water and sparkling water. Beat it with the beater until its smooth and light.
- Then, grease the cake tin with butter and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 30-35 minutes.
- Finally, remove the cake from the oven let it cool on the wire rack.
- Meanwhile, prepare the icing and strawberry syrup for the cake.
- Firstly, add whipping cream to a bowl and whip it until it has soft peaks.
- Secondly, add strawberry essence and separate the cream for icing and then add color for frosting.
- Firstly, in a small pan add strawberries and sugar and let it melt.
- Then, mix it with a spoon and mash all the strawberries.
- Finally, cool downpour it on the cake.
PREPARATION TIME- 15 minutes
BAKING TIME- 35 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 50 minutes