How does honey & raspberry mini cake sound to you? Tasty, delicious, perfect with coffee…..? This is one of the yummiest raspberry healthy cakes you would have ever had. This cake is super easy to prepare. So as you all know that is how big a foodie I am. One fine day my uncle got me lots of berries and who does not love berries and at home, everyone was craving for healthy dessert because everyone is getting fat these days……hahaha….. but cannot ignore having the yummiest dessert if you are a big foodie. So, I thought of preparing this cake which is prepared with less flour and more almond powder and instead of using icing sugar which is not quite healthy, I used organic sugar and honey which is quite healthy. In some cases, I also use jaggery to make it naturally sweet. The taste of this isn’t too sweet and just tastes like you have bought the cake from outside. It is super yummy and delicious. I am sure you will love it. This is one of the best raspberry tea cakes.
INGREDIENTS FOR HONEY & RASPBERRY MINI CAKE
- 1 Medium Egg
- 35gms Icing Sugar / organic sugar
- 20gms Honey
- 25gms All-Purpose Flour
- 5gms Baking Powder
- 50gms Melted Butter
- 50gms Almond Powder
PREPARATION METHOD- HONEY & RASPBERRY MINI CAKE
- Firstly, preheat the oven at 180 degrees and grease the 6-cupcake tray with butter.
- Secondly, beat egg, sugar, and honey until it is mixed well. Then, in a bowl whisk melted butter, almond powder, and flour until smooth.
- Then, mix the egg, sugar, and honey mixture with melted butter, almond powder, and flour and whisk it with an electric mixer.
- Thirdly, pour the mixture equally in the tin adding the raspberry in the middle and sprinkling sliced pistachio on the top.
- Finally, bake at 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.