One of the best and delicious thick fudgy nutella brownie recipe. The recipe is quite simple to prepare. As when it comes out of the oven I feel like making a chocolate sizzler with delicious ice cream on top and have it. Every time I make this yummy Nutella brownie, my mouth just starts watering; it’s just loaded with so much Nutella. This Nutella brownie is made with eggs so it becomes super fudgy and soft from inside. I have made chocolate brownie before without but this was is just so drooling. This brownie is not too sweet as I have added a balanced amount of sugar and Nutella. I would prefer not to add chocolate chips as they become too sweet. So if you are a chocolate lover and want to eat the best brownie in the world, you should try this.
INGREDIENTS FOR NUTELLA BROWNIE RECIPE
- 1 cup Butter
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 + 1/4th Cups Cocoa Powder
- 4 Eggs
- ½ Cup Nutella
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 + ½ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Coffee
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
NUTELLA BROWNIE RECIPE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, preheat the oven at 180 degrees and grease the tin, and line it with parchment paper.
- Secondly, melt the butter in a bowl, add in the sugar and stir continuously until sugar melts completely. Then, add in the Nutella and mix it well.
- Thirdly, add in the cocoa powder, baking powder, and coffee, eggs, salt, and vanilla essence and beat it with a beater until well combined.
- Then, add in the flour and mix it well with a spatula.
- Finally, pour the batter into the tin and bake at 30-35 minutes or until done.
PREPARATION TIME- 15 minutes
BAKING TIME- 35 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 50 minutes