Sometimes you feel having something bright and sunny, just like a bowl of pineapple. I thought of adding a twist in this bowl. Here is the yummy, crunchy, mouth-watering dessert with the magical touch of pineapple and cinnamon. To prepare this Pineapple with oats crumble recipe you need a handful of ingredients like pineapple, cinnamon, flour, oats, and ice cream. You need to caramelize the pineapple in honey and butter, it gives a bright color and texture. Here oats play a vital role as the crunchier part comes from it. Today I have prepared this unique dish for my family. Thinking their likes and dislikes I have made this. Also keeping in mind that it should be healthy. We get fresh pineapple from March until July. So why not utilize this fruit and prepare something delicious and tasty. Try out this easy pineapple recipe and Serve this with vanilla ice cream, trust me this dessert is heaven.
INGREDIENTS FOR PINEAPPLE WITH OATS CRUMBLE RECIPE
- 1+½ Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- ½ inch Cinnamon
- 4-5 Pieces Pineapple
For the Crumble
- 3 Tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 3 Tablespoon Almonds (Sliced)
- 1 Cup Oats
PINEAPPLE WITH OATS CRUMBLE RECIPE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, heats the pan then add butter, honey, cinnamon along with vanilla essence. Let it bubble at low flame add pineapple when it starts bubbling. Then, cook the pineapple until its properly caramelized but make sure the pineapples are not brown.
- Then, preheat the oven at 150 degrees centigrade and put pineapple in the oven for 20 minutes to cook.
- Secondly, make the crumble mixture by mixing flour and butter in a bowl. Then, add the rest of the ingredients in the food processor along with flour mixture and grind it properly.
- Then, roast the mixture in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Finally, serve the pineapple with oats crumble with vanilla ice-cream and chocolate syrup.
PREPARATION TIME- 10 minutes
COOKING TIME- 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 40 minutes