How does this strawberry canapé sound? Isn’t it unique? But honestly, it is super delicious and yummy, a combination of berries and chocolate. My mouth is watering while sharing the recipe with you. So, it’s my recipe and this recipe defines my love for food. So this strawberry canapé is made with some strawberries, of course, Oreo biscuits, dark chocolate, blueberries, and some whipped cream. It’s the best dessert to have, especially when you have guests at home and you just forgot to make some dessert for them, super delicious and super quick. Last year at Christmas, when I had guests at home and I had to cook a lot of food and did not have time to make any dessert I made this super quick dessert, and guess what? They loved it. After having a very heavy meal, people don’t prefer to have dessert so made this super light and bite-size fruit canapé dessert. This dessert canapé goes with the Christmas theme. Last time when I made this dessert many people asked me if we can do this with raspberry. No, because raspberry is quite softer than strawberry. So if I will never prefer raspberry. So, if do like this recipe comment below and do let me know if you liked it. If you are looking for some Christmas special cookies- check embossed sugar cookies.
INGREDIENTS FOR STRAWBERRY CANAPE
- 4 Oreo Biscuits
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate (Melted)
- 10 Strawberries
- ½ Cup Whipping Cream
- 5-6 Blueberries (Sliced)
STRAWBERRY CANAPE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, remove the leaves from the strawberry and cut the head part, and scoop the inner part of the strawberry.
- Secondly, dip the bottom part of the strawberry in chocolate and coat it with crushed Oreo biscuits.
- Thirdly, pipe the whipping cream on the top and top it up with the slice of blueberry.
- Finally, refrigerate it for 10-15 minutes.
PREPARATION TIME- 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 15 minutes