Now a day’s LOTUS has become STARDOM and people are going crazy with it just like how it was for Nutella. Moreover, the rest of the WORLD is starting to build craze for LOTUS. A creamy, mousse-like texture, the crushed biscuits at the base followed by the cheese filling with a touch of vanilla essence, and topped off throughout the lotus spread. This is no-bake cheesecake recipe and you will get a smooth and creamy dessert that sets up beautifully in the refrigerator. Mothers are indeed priceless, selfless, the true definition of God’s love, earthly/guardian Angels.
So this Mother’s day I thought of surprising my mom by preparing a Lotus cheesecake. As she is not a chocolate lover but she likes lotus biscuit therefore I thought of making this easy lotus cheesecake. A small initiative will make my mom happy as well as your mom too. Sprinkle a wow-factor on this Mother’s day with this extravagant show-stopping dessert. Especially someone who is not a fan of cheesecake I request to give it a try to this cheesecake recipe. It is the easiest and the best dessert I have EVER eaten.
INGREDIENTS FOR CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- 4 tablespoon Lotus spread
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 100gms Butter
- 450gms Biscoff spread cheese
- 200gms whipping cream
- 250gms lotus biscuit
CHEESECAKE RECIPE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly grind the lotus biscuit in the food processor for the base of the cheesecake.
- Mix the biscuit crumb with melted butter and set the base in the tray or tin.
- Secondly, add cream cheese, lotus spread, and vanilla essences along with whipping cream in a bowl and mix it with an electric mixer until it becomes smooth and fluffy.
- Finally, spread the mixture evenly over the biscuit base and chill it in the fridge for 6-7 hours or preferably overnight.
- Last but not least decorate the cheesecake with leftover crushed lotus biscuit and one lotus biscuit.
PREPARATION TIME – 20minutes
SETTING TIME- 6-7 hours
TOTAL TIME- 6-7 hours 20 minutes