As grandparent’s day is nearby, what is your most favorite dish your grandparents have prepared for you? These simple egg less lemon cupcake are my grandmother’s recipe. When I was young, every month she used to prepare me this delicious cupcake recipe. My grand mom’s cupcakes are heaven. So I prepared these for her to see if they exactly taste like her or its different, and yes it turned out super yummy. When I was young, I was a pure vegetarian so she used to prepare the egg less cake, but let me tell you the best substitute for egg in cakes is flax seeds. When you have the cake it does not taste any difference in the egg less cake. I know that you might not like the sourness and tartness of lemon but trust me if you have it once you are going to love it. Also, do let me know your comments what was your favorite grandparents dish?
INGREDIENTS FOR EGG LESS LEMON CUPCAKE
- 1 + ½ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Flax Seeds (Grounded)
- 4 Tablespoon Water
- 3/4th Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Zest
- 5 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 3/4th Cup Oil
- ½ Cup Milk
EGG LESS LEMON CUPCAKE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, sift all-purpose flour, baking soda, and baking powder in one bowl. Then, add some lemon zest. Then, mix water and flax seeds and keep it aside.
- Secondly, in another bowl whisk oil and sugar until it is well combined. Then, add lemon juice, flax seeds mixture, and mix it well.
- Thirdly, simultaneously add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix it well until thick and creamy. Then, add the milk and whisk it well.
- Finally, bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
PREPARATION TIME- 15 minutes
BAKING TIME- 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 45 minutes