I believe that every thanksgiving needs to start with a good, fresh, and bright salad recipe on the menu. Amazing, and really easy thanksgiving salad recipe is here for you. Cucumber, artichokes, tomatoes with some feta cheese tossed in super amazing sweet-sour dressing. As this is my first year on the blog when I am sharing the thanksgiving recipe with you I always wanted to share something which everyone can eat, yes some people hate salads just like me but trust me after having this I love it. As in my previous blogs I have mentioned I do not eat salads but there are some salads which I can have any time and this is one of them. Thanksgiving day is one of the special days for me as I want to thank each one of them for giving me so much blessing and love. This salad is super yummy and delicious and it’s also very light. Later on, I added some more beans to it to make it more happening and yummy and that was yummy too. If you do not have chickpeas at home, you can add some other beans as well.
INGREDIENTS FOR THANKSGIVING SALAD RECIPE
- 3/4th Cup Artichokes
- 1 Cucumber (Small Cubes)
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (Chopped)
- 8-10 Cherry Tomatoes (Halves)
- 1 + ½ Cup Chickpeas
- 1 Red Onion (Chopped)
- ½ Cup Feta Cheese
- 8-10 Black Olives
- 1/4th Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 Tablespoon Oregano
- Black Pepper to Taste
THANKSGIVING SALAD RECIPE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, add all the veggies to the bowl- artichokes, cucumber, red onion, cherry tomato, bell pepper, black olives, and then add chickpeas and crumbled feta cheese.
- Secondly, in a separate bowl and all the ingredients of dressing and mix it well.
- Thirdly, pour the dressing over the salad and mix it well.
- Finally, adjust seasoning by adding salt and pepper.
PREPARATION TIME- 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 20 minutes