Do you have a deficiency in Vitamin? Here is some food that is rich in vitamins that ensures you are in taking the right amount of vitamins in your body. Vitamins are really important for your body. It is as essential as water and food for your body. Vitamins are the real/organic substances that are produced from plants and animals. It is called essential because it goes to the human body through eating food. A person who has a deficiency in vitamins needs to know which are the foods high in vitamin and it helps to know what to intake and what not to.
Usually, when you are deficient in vitamins doctors tend to prescribe certain vitamin medicines but I prefer to have a perfect and balanced diet meal that balances all the nutrients in your body. Whatever you eat in a day should have a balanced amount of all the nutrients rather than having for instance a day meal which is just high in protein and carbs.
Intake of the vitamin is important because it plays many roles in our body such as it helps to boost our immune system, repair cellular damage, heal wounds, and also converts our food into energy. Many people think how can they identity common reason of a vitamin deficiency. Here are some of the common problems – ulcers in the mouth, cracks in the corner of the mouth, bleeding gums, Brittles hair & nails, a lot of hair fall, dandruff, and poor eye vision, red bumps on the skin, frequent nose bleeding and many more. These are some foods that are rich in vitamins and help your body fight many diseases. So, if you are having a deficiency in vitamin consult the doctor and also prepare your daily meal plan with all the nutrients so it helps your body to be strong and give energy.
Types of Vitamins
- Water-Soluble Vitamins- Water-soluble vitamins are vitamins that can dissolve in water easily. Only a small amount of water-soluble vitamins are required in the body. Water-soluble vitamins are Vitamin B and Vitamin C
- Fat-Soluble Vitamins- Fat-soluble vitamins are the vitamins that are absorbed in lymph and then it is transported to the blood and stored in the liver. Vitamin A, D, E & K comes under Fat-soluble vitamins.
Food High In Vitamins
- Vitamin B1- Watermelon, Ham, Soya Milk
- Vitamin B2- Dairy Products (Milk, yogurt, cheese), Grains, Cereals
- Vitamin B3- Mushroom, Potatoes, Meat, Fish, Poultry, Whole Grains
- Vitamin B5- Broccoli, Avocado, Mushroom, Chicken
- Vitamin B6- Legumes, Banana, meat, Soy products, Poultry, Tofu, Fish
- Vitamin B7- Soya beans, Fish, Whole grains, Eggs
- Vitamin B9- Orange Juice, Spinach, Asparagus, Cereals, Chickpeas, Black-eyed beans
- Vitamin B12- Soy milk, Meat, Milk, Cheese, Poultry, Cereals
- Vitamin C – Brussels sprouts, Strawberries, Tomatoes, Bell peppers, Citrus fruit, Papaya
- Vitamin A- Pumpkins, Beef, Spinach, Mango, Shrimp, Sweet potato, Liver, Eggs, Fish, Fortified milk
- Vitamin D- Fortified milk, Fatty Fish, Cereals
- Vitamin E- Nuts, Green vegetables, Grains
- Vitamin K- Kale, Cabbage, Milk, Spinach, Eggs, Parsley, Lettuce