Every food has its pros and cons but at times we wonder the healthiest food you should eat every day are here. No one likes to eat fatty food every day but here is some tasty, colorful as well as super healthy food that gives all the nutrients. So do check out the list below to make your meal full of nutrients.
Eggs are the most contained nutrition food among all vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. It was proved that it is high in cholesterol but if you are free from cholesterol, it’s perfectly safe and healthy. This is one food that is super healthy which you can eat everyday.
Some fruits are super healthy to eat for which keeps you away from diseases. You can have it as your meal to have all the nutrients in your body.
- Berries- Blueberries and strawberries are not only tasty but are high in nutrients. Both berries are low in carbs and calories.
- Banana- Banana is the best source of potassium. It’s high in fiber and vitamins.
- Apple- “An apple keeps the doctor away.” It’s high in vitamin C, fiber. It’s perfect to have it as breakfast. It fills your stomach.
- Avocados- Avocados are high in healthy fats, potassium, and fiber. Many people don’t like avocado but it is super healthy and gets missed with flavors easily.
- Orange- It’s super high in vitamin C. It’s super healthy. It boosts your immunity.
Nuts & Seeds
Some nuts and seeds are high in calories and fats though they are very healthy to eat. You can have nuts and seeds to your routine whenever you feel hungry after lunch or dinner or you can have it in the morning with one glass of milk which fills your stomach.
- Almonds- Almonds are super healthy. It is one of the most popular nuts which are loaded with fiber, vitamin, and magnesium. It helps to lose weight.
- Walnuts- Walnuts is another healthiest nut of all. It is loaded with lots of minerals and fiber.
- Chia Seeds- Chia seeds are one of the most contained nutrients among all the seeds. It contains fiber, magnesium, calcium, and many other nutrients.
Everyone knows how healthy vegetables are especially green veggies which contain most of the nutrients and keeps you healthy.
- Tomato- Sometimes this food is categorized as fruit and sometimes vegetables. IT is high in vitamin C and potassium.
- Broccoli- It’s one of the green vegetables which is super healthy and contains Vitamin K & C and one of the best sources of fiber as well. It tastes super tasty raw and cooked both.
- Garlic- Having one raw clove of garlic every morning is very healthy. It helps to boost your immune system.
- Kale- Kale is another green vegetable that is incredibly healthy. It is the best source of Vitamin C & K and fiber. It is mostly eaten in salads.
- Carrot- Carrot is a root food that is high in Vitamin K and helps for good eyesight.
- Asparagus- Best and most healthy veggies as it’s low in carbs and loaded with vitamin K.
Seafood is a very healthy and nutritious food. They are the best source of iodine and omega 3 fatty acids. It has been shown in certain studies that people who eat more seafood such as fish live longer and are healthy. Seafood keeps you away from many diseases like depression, heart problems, and many more. Much other seafood such as selfish, trout, and sardines are very healthy to eat and are loaded with lots of nutrients.
- Salmon- It’s one of the tasty seafood. It is high in proteins and fatty acids.
- Shrimps- It is low in carbs and calories but contains vitamin B12 and protein.
- Tuna- Most popular food in western countries. It is loaded with lots of protein but low in carbs and calories.
Most of the grains are considered high in carbs so no grains are recommended in a fewer carbs diet. IT is super healthy food which most of us eat every day.
- Oats- Oats are super and most healthy grains. It is loaded with the most amount of nutrients.
- Quinoa- It is one of the most popular foods in today’s time as people tend to include this in their diet meal. It is high in protein and fiber.
- Brown Rice- It’s another most popular grain. It is rich in fiber and vitamin B1
Legumes are plant-based protein. It contains an anti-nutrient which helps in the absorption of nutrients.
- Kidney Beans- It is loaded with a lot of nutrients like fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- Lentils- It’s a plant-based protein and is high in fiber.
- Peanuts- It is one of the healthiest and tasty foods you can have raw or cooked. It is high in nutrients.
Dairy products are rich in calcium and vitamins. Consuming full-fat dairy products lowers the risk of obesity and diabetes.
- Yogurt- Yogurt is high in protein and helps to strengthen your immune system and heart health.
- Whole Milk- It is the best source of calcium but it is also high in protein and minerals.
- Cheese- It’s very tasty and nutritious. A slice of cheese has the same amount of nutrients as a cup of milk.
Dark chocolate is one of the healthiest chocolate. It contains magnesium. It helps to strengthen your heart.