Today’s recipe is healthy. For all the avocado lovers in the house, a healthy and nutritious sandwich is filled with avocado, capsicum, and onion. Avocado has a creamy texture that perfectly mixes with these flavors. These are rich in Vitamins A, E, K which your body requires. This is quick, easy, and yummy recipe for kids. Kids always love to eat food like burger sandwich and so on. So i thought why not to make this totally healthy and vegan sandwich for kids.
I always try my best to post simple and quick recipes that is why I am here for! So here I have prepared the Avocado spread with mashed avocado, salt, and lemon juice. You can make this spread and keep it so whenever you want to eat just remove the spread from the refrigerator and make your delicious avocado sandwich. Full-on nutrition-packed and just perfect for breakfast or mid-day snack to get through your day. I have prepared using whole wheat bread, looking at the healthier side. But you can make with white bread. Yummmmm I am enjoying this simple avocado sandwich. So you can start your day with this amazing and tasty vegan avocado sandwich and yes do let me know your experience.
INGREDIENTS FOR HEALTHY AVOCADO SANDWICH RECIPE
- 4 Brown Bread Slices
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Small Onion (Chopped)
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes (Sliced)
- 1/4th cup Bell Pepper (red, yellow, green) (Chopped)
- Coriander (Handful)
- A pinch Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
HEALTHY AVOCADO SANDWICH RECIPE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, cut the avocado and mash it with masher and then add salt and lemon juice to it and mix it well.
- Then, chop the onions and bell pepper and slice the tomatoes. Put it in bowl add some salt and pepper and mix it well. Add lemon juice if necessary.
- Secondly, spread avocado on both the slice of bread put the vegetable mixture and cover it with the slice of bread.
- Finally, brush it with some butter and toast it in sandwich machine or on a pan on medium flame.
PREPARATION TIME- 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 10 minutes
Other Healthy Recipes