Quinoa salad is known for its health benefits. It contains fresh vegetables. Chicken Quinoa Salad is rich in protein, fiber and vitamins. Keeping in mind the taste as well as the time constraints for the working people, this is an easy and healthy recipe to prepare. I prefer preparing this simple salad pack for lunch, picnics, and road trips. Quinoa is a grain crop which grows from its edible seeds. Basically it is a seed, which people eat as a grain. Furthermore to give Mexican taste to quinoa salad add orange juice along with maple syrup will be a good combination.
INGREDIENTS FOR QUINOA SALAD
- 100 Gm. Quinoa
- 2 Cup Water
- 8-10 Nos. Olives (Sliced)
- ½ Cup Pomegranate
- ½ Medium Bell Pepper (Green, Red, Yellow) (Chopped)
- 1 Medium Carrot (Chopped)
- 50gms Broccoli
- ½ Cup Celery (Chopped)
- ½ Cup Iceberg (Chopped)
- 50gms Baby Corn (Sliced)
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
Quinoa Salad Recipe – Preparation Method
- To cook the quinoa- Put the quinoa and water in a saucepan and also add a few drops of oil and bring the mixture to boil for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover, and let the quinoa rest for 5 minutes, to give it time to thistledown.
- On the other hand, take a large bowl and combine all the vegetables.
- Once the quinoa is cool down, drain the quinoa and add it in the vegetable bowl and mix it well.
- Drizzle the dressing on top and toss until mixture is combine.
- Season the salad with salt and black pepper.
- For excellent flavor, let the vegan quinoa salad rest in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes.
NOTE- Apart from this you can add your favorite vegetables to add flavor to quinoa salad such as cucumber, tomato, avocado, green onion, etc.