Are you bored having the same green every day? Here is the best strawberry kiwi green tea recipe which my mom loves it. My mom drinks green tea at night and for a month she is been asking me to get new flavors but me being so lazy never got her new flavor. But today I told her I will get you a new flavor of green tea so I prepared this fruit green tea. It is super amazing and delicious. The best thing is you can store the syrup in an airtight container in a refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. I usually make this syrup and keep it and at times I also use these syrups in mocktails and cocktails. Having green tea with fruits is super healthy and beneficial for health. Green tea is refreshing, healthy for the brain and heart, loaded with antioxidants, and keeps your sugar level in the body balanced. So, if drink green tea every day do also try this flavor, you will love it.
INGREDIENTS FOR STRAWBERRY KIWI GREEN TEA
- 3 Kiwi (Peeled & Chopped)
- 1 + ½ Cup Strawberries (Peeled & Chopped)
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar/ Honey
- Brewed Green Tea
STRAWBERRY KIWI GREEN TEA – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, cook the kiwi and strawberry in a saucepan on a slow flame and keep mashing with a spoon to extract the maximum amount of juice. Remove it from the stove and let it cool at room temperature. Then strain it through a strainer.
- Secondly, add in 1 tablespoon of kiwi strawberry syrup in the glass along with some lemon juice and honey.
- Finally, add in the brewed green tea and water and mix it well and top it up with strawberry and kiwi.
PREPARATION TIME- 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 10 minutes