This amazing, delicious, tempting, and one of the best-fried chicken recipe which is super crispy and tasty. This chicken recipe is my mom’s recipe which we are having since childhood. I love this chicken; my love for this chicken is infinite. I can tell you; once you have this chicken you won’t stop eating this. The best part of this chicken recipe is that I do not add any buttermilk to it. The most important tip I would like to share with you is that if you add cornstarch to your chicken marinating batter it will turn out crispy and will give a crunchy texture. The other thing I love about this chicken I do not have to marinate this chicken for long, it’s just for two hours and then deep fry it and you will have this crispy chicken ready. I don’t advise to marinate this chicken overnight as it has cornstarch to it which might turn into lumps if marinated overnight. So, if you love fried chicken, you should try this one.
INGREDIENTS FOR BEST FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE
- 1kg Chicken Breast
- 3 Eggs
- 4 Tablespoon Corn Starch
- 2 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Red Chili Powder
- A Pinch of Saffron
- ½ Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Oil for Frying
BEST FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, cut the breast pieces equally and keep it aside. Then, in a bowl beat the eggs, add in the corn starch, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chili powder, and saffron and mix it well.
- Secondly, add the breast piece and let it marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Thirdly, add in lemon juice just before frying. Heat the oil and add a little by a little amount of breast pieces and fry until its golden brown.
- Finally, serve it with mint chutney.
PREPARATION TIME- 2 hours 10 minutes
BAKING TIME- 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 2 hours 30 minutes