Making butter at home sounds like doing so much work right? No butter recipe is super easy and prepared in 10 minutes. You just need 2 basic ingredients to prepare butter that is heavy whipping cream and salt and your butter is ready. This homemade salty butter can be stored for 8 weeks which is 2 months. You can add flavors to butter like to make it sweet you can add sugar, to make it savory you can add salt or give some other flavor you can add orange zest and herbs.
I feel making homemade butter is much cheaper than buying. If you make the butter from normal cream or medium whipping it will white because that is made up of sheep’s milk or goat milk. So, I always prefer to make butter from heavy whipping cream. At this point of time it’s getting difficult to get basic grocery items and one of them is butter so here is the recipe of butter. Today in the morning I woke up early for the exam and was super hungry thought I will just eat bread and butter because I was too lazy to make something else so, I opened the refrigerator and there was no butter. So, I made this super-fast butter and had my toast in the morning.
INGREDIENTS FOR BUTTER RECIPE
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- Salt to Taste
- Ice Cold Water
BUTTER RECIPE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, churn the heavy whipping cream with churner or in the food processor for about 4 to 5 minutes or until the fat gets separated.
- Secondly, when the fat is separated add ice cold water and blend it for a minute or so.
- Then, remove the buttermilk from the butter in a strainer or a muslin cloth.
- Finally, add some salt for the flavor.
PREPARATION TIME- 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 10 minutes