What are you having for lunch? I am having this spicy chicken wrap with delicious yogurt and cilantro chutney. This chicken wrap recipe is super yummy and delicious. This crispy chicken wrap is loaded with yogurt, ginger garlic paste, chili powder, olive oil, saffron, chicken masala, tomatoes, onion, lettuce, and mayonnaise in a tortilla. After having this wrap I don’t miss any of the chicken wraps I had outside before. It’s totally delicious and super easy to prepare. I soaked the gravy of this marinated chicken in pan, you can bake also. Today, I was not bothered about my workout and was craving for something delicious and spicy. So just digged the chicken pieces in a tortilla and ate with spicy chutney. I never thought that I would make this chicken wrap that spicy that my family will be having tears in their eyes while eating and saying it’s amazing. So let me know in comments how spicy you made this wrap……
INGREDIENTS FOR CHICKEN WRAP RECIPE
- 7 Chicken thighs
- 2 Tablespoon Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- A Pinch of Saffron
- 1 Teaspoon Chicken Masala
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 4 Tortilla
- ¼ Cup Onion (Chopped)
- ½ Tomato (Chopped)
- ¼ Cup Lettuce (Sliced)
CHICKEN WRAP RECIPE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, marinate the chicken thighs with all the above ingredients for about 3-4 hours. Then, remove the chicken from the bones.
- Secondly, take a pan to add some oil and add the marinated chicken with gravy and let it dry for 5-7 minutes and sauté until it’s crispy.
- Then, take tortilla spread it with mayonnaise and add lettuce, onion, tomatoes, and chicken and roll it up.
- Finally grill the wrap and serve with cilantro and yogurt chutney.
PREPARATION TIME- 3 hours 10 minutes
COOKING TIME- 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 3 hours 25 minutes