This was my first trial to a Greek chicken which was the most asked recipe to me over social media. Even I wanted to try some other recipe of chicken so I tried this delicious souvlaki chicken and it turned out super juicy and amazing. I love Italian Chicken but now after having this I love Greek chicken. My mom totally loved it, now she calls me a proper chef…hahaha……Its now have become very rare that we eat outside food but not much of non-veg food…. If we order it’s mostly vegetarian so thought why not make some food at home which is more delicious & yummy than outside and after having this delicious Greek chicken I love my food. No matter if you are a Greek food lover or not you should try out this chicken. This chicken gives more flavors when you marinate it for 6-8 hours preferably overnight…. As we decided to have chicken as our dinner I marinated it in the afternoon and grilled at night. So, don’t wait for it, just run to your kitchen and prepare this delicious Greek souvlaki chicken.
INGREDIENTS FOR GREEK CHICKEN RECIPE
- 1 Ib Chicken Breast
- 3 Tablespoon Greek Seasoning
- ½ Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 4-5 Garlic (Minced)
- Salt to Taste
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
GREEK CHICKEN RECIPE– PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, clean, dry, and cut the chicken breast into small pieces.
- Secondly, mix Greek seasoning, olive oil, garlic, vinegar, salt, and black pepper in a bowl and mix it well. Then add the chicken breast pieces to the mixture and coat them well and let it marinate for at least 6 hours or preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
- Finally, put the pieces in the skewers and grill it until it is grilled thoroughly.