Today I have come with the most popular Mexican street food dish and guess it’s the Mexican street corn recipe. I frankly don’t what do I love more about it, the ease or the flavors. It has all the sweetness and tangs with very few calories. This dish has everything the fresh crunchy corn, crumbled feta cheese, mayonnaise touch, and sprinkle of paprika which undoubtedly makes this dish delicious and tempting. You guys must be thinking why Mayonnaise so becomes more like a creamy sauce and absorbs all the flavor of feta cheese, paprika, and onion. While cooking this Mexican street corn recipe with frozen corn , you need to keep a watch on it continuously, as how many crisps you want because these corns can burn quickly, so be very careful. People are already RAVING about how amazing this street style dish is and you must MAKE it soon.
INGREDIENTS FOR MEXICAN STREET CORN
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 ears of corn or frozen corn
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon Feta cheese or Cotija cheese
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 Spring Onion (chopped)
- A handful of parsley (chopped)
- Lemon juice (optional)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
MEXICAN STREET CORN- PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, add butter to the pan, once the butter starts melting, add corn to it and cook it for 15 minutes or until its golden brown on medium flame. If frozen corn is used make sure to drain it in water and then use it.
- Secondly, When the corn is golden brown, put it in the bowl and add mayonnaise, cheese, paprika, spring onion, salt and pepper to it and mix it until the mixture is creamy
- Finally, garnish it with parsley.
NOTE– Mexican street corn can be prepared as salad as well by adding some veggies.
PREPARATION TIME- 20 Minutes
TOTAL TIME- 20 Minutes